Cann10 is a medical cannabis focused accelerator, offering selected entrepreneurs the advantages of high quality infrastructures, facilities, team, network, know-how and professional mentoring, tailored to support successful development, fund raising and commercialization of new technologies in this emerging field.
A collaboration between a leading Israeli authorized medical cannabis farm, and a leading Israeli holding and services group, Cann10 combines the respective expertise in the fields of medical cannabis and commercialization of medical devices and drugs, to support the introduction of new high value related products.
CANN10 has the accredited infrastructure and know-how in the medical cannabis and MedTech industries, and a strong seasoned and well-connected management team
We appreciate your interest! Cann10 is continuously seeking to expand its platform of interested, capable investors and partners. Cann10 enjoys the high traffic and continuous screening of the Israeli high tech market for quality investment opportunities. For further information and/or to schedule a meeting, please contact us , and we will promptly return to you. Thank you. CANN10’s Managing PartnersContact
We are looking for exceptional innovative initiatives in the field of medical cannabis, with special focus on drug delivery, new strains, breedings, formulations and medical devices, targeted at real unmet needs, and lead by talented and enthusiastic entrepreneurs.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Cann10’s offering to the portfolio companies:
- Authorized (Israeli) medical cannabis farm:
- Growing land and experimental land.
- Combination with variety of technological means, such as lighting etc.
- Diverse processing methods.
- Authorized channel to patients and trials according the Israeli laws.
- Support in collaboration with growers and distributors in different countries abroad.
- Networking: Introduction to potential Investors.
- Supporting the Company’s management and directors in the business, clinical and marketing fields.
- Support in discussions with potential investors and strategic partners.
- Assistance in creating the marketing/investor package (presentation etc).
- Assistance in the field of non-diluting grants in Israel (e.g. OCS).
- Discounted prices for in-house CRO services (Clinical Trials), per need.
- Mentoring in different Professional Services required for successful product commercialization.
- Optional access to central logistics platform (IT, graphics, accounting, rent, office services).
- Optional access co-sharing work space and meeting rooms.
Cann10 is leading the practical medical cannabis related education in Israel. Cann10 initiated The Medical Cannabis Education Center (MCEC), in collaboration with the Technion – Division of Continuing Education to launch the first Israeli certificate course for medical cannabis studies. For details on the Medical Cannabis studies, click here.
In collaboration with: